Management & Staff Consultative Committee
The Enterprise Agreement (EA) provides for a Management & Staff Consultative Committee (M&SCC) to replace the previous Staff Consultative Forum. Its role is to provide a forum for consultation between the University and the NTEU & CPSU about staff-related issues, and it comprises:
- 1 staff representative nominated by the CPSU
- 3 staff representatives nominated by the NTEU
- 4 management representatives.
The EA also specifies a number of issues to be examined by the M&SCC, including:
- access to childcare services
- options to assist staff to access public transport, including examining the feasibility of advance purchase of annual public transport tickets
- staff development including programs for training, secondments and other career development opportunities
- environmental sustainability issues.