If you have a general question about the change process, please email .

If you have a specific question about your individual circumstances, you should contact your local HR relationship manager.

The University also has an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides free-of-charge confidential advice and support to all staff. To speak to the EAP, please call 1300 361 008. All calls to the EAP are confidential, and the University does not receive any reports about who has contacted the service.