SIBI provides University staff with strategic data and reports relevant to their roles and responsibilities through a variety of modules.
Request access to SIBI
To request access to new modules, staff must complete and submit a SIBI Access form.
To locate this form:
- Open the Staff Intranet
- Under System logins, select IT Self Service Portal
- Under Make a Request, select ‘ICT Services’.
- Select ‘UniKey and Account Management’
- Select ‘SIBI Access'
- Complete and submit the SIBI Access form
Once the SIBI Access form has been processed the SIBI Team will contact the staff member to discuss training requirements.
Login to SIBI
To login to SIBI:
Request new reports or enhancements to existing reports
To request new reports or enhancements to existing reports:
- Login to the IT Self Service Portal
- Under 'Get help', select 'Report an issue'
- Select 'Report an issue'
- Complete and submit the ticket