Benefits and impact
What benefits will the program deliver?
- a single, University-wide student administration system
- improved access to and relevance of online information and services
- more user-friendly and efficient business systems and processes
- reduction in manual and duplicated work
- focus on value adding and continuous improvement activity
- new career and development opportunities.
What impact might the program have on staff?
The support of staff is critical to our capability to deliver a world-class student experience that is aligned to the unique requirements and culture of the University.
Staff will work closely with the program to identify and improve business processes. This engagement may include:
- providing expertise, information and resources
- participating in workshops, consultations and information sessions
- supporting the development and implementation of short-term improvements.