Benefits and impact
What benefits will the program deliver?
- a central, University-wide student administration system
- improved access to and relevance of online information and services
- more user-friendly and efficient business systems and processes
- reduction in manual and duplicated work
- focus on value adding and continuous improvement activity
- new career and development opportunities.
What impact might the program have on staff?
The support of staff is critical to our capability to deliver a world-class student experience that is aligned to the unique requirements and culture of the University.
Staff members from various faculties have been embedded onto the program to provide their University expertise and knowledge to the program team. Embedded staff work closely with the program to identify and improve business processes, provide feedback on the system and to participate in program forums.
In addition to embedded staff many other staff members are engaged in:
- program governance forums
- workshops and sprints
- data cleansing and data migration activities