Objectives and Drivers
- Improved students experience via a consistent, seamless relationship with the University.
- Deliver for students a structured system design that provides them with flexibility around their learning outcomes while still reinforcing faculty requirements
- Improved staff experience via a consistent framework for staff that will enable them to make clear decisions, reduce risks and spend more time on valuable activities.
- Replace FlexSIS and numerous independent satellite technical solutions. Sydney Student will be the centralised repository of the student record.
- Reduce the risks of inaccurate and inconsistent student data by improving data quality and developing a central source of truth for all student administrative information.
- Increase staff satisfaction by developing an efficient means of managing simple administrative tasks thereby freeing staff time to focus on more valuable and complex activities.
- Reduce risk, and duplication of effort, by creating a consistent framework for staff across the University.
- Streamline external reporting procedures.