About the 'Raise an issue' process
Up until now, there has been a variety of questions, ideas, and feedback which have not being formally tracked and managed by the Program, which may potentially impact the Program’s ability to deliver the University’s objectives and quality outcomes.
With this new tool and process, we are seeking to understand and address stakeholder issues, ideas, risks, questions, feedback, concerns and requests by:
- capture via self service issue form, assess and work to resolve issues, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- thus better understand key stakeholder issues
- allow us to work with the Board to prioritise delivery
- deliver quality outcomes to the University
- give visibility to the sponsor, executive and Board members, and equip them to better understand, manage and resolve issues where appropriate
- support engagement.
How to raise an issue
You can raise an issue through our online form. Details we will be seeking include:
- Name and contact details
- Description – a detailed description of the issue
- Impact – the impact that this issue has or will have on the University, faculty or unit
- Proposed solution/action – a suggested solution or action that would resolve the issue
What happens next
We will assign an ‘owner’, who is responsible for actioning and resolving your issue and will confirm within five working days the issue number and issue owner. Issues are managed by the owner and will be reviewed with the Program Management Office and updated weekly. An issue will be closed only on agreement with the staff member who raised the issue.
For more information
For more information you can contact:
Trudy Jenkins, Program Management Office manager