Raise an opportunity or issue
You can fill out the following form if you have a question, idea, concern, issue, request or have identified a risk relating to Sydney Student.
An example might be:
- you need more information about Program timelines in order to plan effectively
- you can see an opportunity to improve the system or implementation approach
- you aren't sure if one of your satellite systems will be required/will work in the same way after Go Live.
Examples of potential actions or solutions include:
- a change in Program scope
- a decision by a governing body
- improvements to plans or approaches
- the distribution of information about a certain topic.
Please note that the information you provide might be made available to Sydney Student Program governance bodies and the Program sponsor.
For more information about the process, you can .