The SSP R3 Business Readiness Education campaign runs from February to May ahead of hands-on training.
Cascade information for staff
Each month, SSP R3 team briefs faculties and PSUs across the university to ensure everyone knows what's coming when and how their area will be affected. Learn more about the Business Updates:
- SSP Sydney - Faculty Managers Briefing Pack Feb 2014 (238KB PDF)
- SSP Update - March Generic (265KB PDF)
Download the SSP Fact Sheets (168KB PDF) to find out about what's coming from Release 3.
Process galleries are being held to help staff in faculties and PSUs start to become familiar with the new ways of working with Sydney Student. These session are being held before the SSP R3 Training commences in May. Topics being covered are:
- Enrolment (885KB PDF)
- APA (Results management and progression)
- Curriculum Planning and Maintenance
- Student self-service (1.2MB PDF)
- Processing online requests.
Process models - Here will be able to look at the full suite of SSP R3 process models.