Data readiness is an essential implementation requirement.
1. Data cleansing - improving the quality of our data.
- Migrating and converting the required data from FlexSIS to Sydney Student.
- Two main types of data:
- Master data: main areas for attention are Collections and Scholarship.
- Transactional data: additional data cleansing items from testing.
2. Data migration – the 'must-have records' for implementation.
- The target is to migrate as many student records as possible before implementation.