Release 1 information
Release 1 is a ‘quick wins’ release implemented to provide fixes and enhancements to the Sydney Recruitment and Admission modules. Release 1 went live on September 23, 2013.
The functionality implemented in this release will be used by staff members who process applications in e:Vision.
A summary of the key changes are listed below:
- An upgraded report (APP007) for extracting application-related information
- The addition of ‘Change Faculty’ functionality for use in processing cross faculty applications
- Update to the duplicate matching functionality
- Enhancement to the application form document upload process.
Specific changes were implemented that provide benefits for ICT Helpdesk and staff processing either enquiries or applications:
- Security enhancements to user’s single sign-on links; and
- Modifications to provide consistency when completing a password reset
Release 1 'snapshot'
To find out more about Release 1, view the user support resources below.
|Session title||Video||Other materials||Presenter|
|Release 1 General Information Session||See thumbnail image||Release 1 user guide||Allan Owens|
|APP007 Applicant Offer Report Session||See thumbnail image||See Release 1 user guide||Allan Owens|
13:54 minutes Download video (mp4, 55.41 Mb)
22:39 minutes Download video (mp4, 93.06 Mb)