We have a testing team who perform rigorous ‘systems testing’ to make sure that Sydney Student works and meets the business requirements. You can explore the business requirements as they are formed, and participate in the feedback process on the staff engagement section of this website.
The second step of testing is acceptance testing. If you will be using Sydney Student when it’s live, you may be invited to take part in acceptance testing.
The objectives of acceptance testing are:
- to determine whether you can perform your role using the system
- to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and user-friendliness of the system
- to confirm staff acceptance of the system.
If you are involved in acceptance testing, you’ll come to the testing room at Sydney Student and:
- receive a user name and password to log in
- participate in a walkthrough or demonstration of the system
- carry out various scenarios to test the functionality
- discuss whether the system passes your test and identify defects, workarounds or enhancements.