We have a test team who perform methodical software testing to ensure that the Sydney Student application works and meets the business requirements. Testing will provide information to help the program track the development of the product.
The scope of testing includes:
- Validation of the systems configuration, system & business process
- Conversion & migration of key data
- Usability & accessibility testing
- Security & access control testing
- End to end business processes, data integrity, interfaces and security testing
- Performance & load testing (this ensures the application and underlying infrastructures capacity to support the planned user loads)
A key part of the programs test strategy is user acceptance testing. If you will be using Sydney Student when it’s live, you may be invited to take part in this testing.
The objectives of user acceptance testing are:
- to determine whether you can perform the tasks for your role using the system
- to confirm staff acceptance of the system.
If you are involved in acceptance testing, you’ll will asked to attend user acceptance training to ensure you have the skills and knowledge required to complete the tests.
User acceptance testing for Release 3 will begin in March 2014.