This website provides access to the University’s Green Paper, a discussion document that was published in March 2010 to assist in the preparation of the University’s next strategic plan.
This phase of consultation provided the basis for the development of a White Paper and Strategic Plan, published in August 2010.
You can still read the Green Paper on this website or download it in PDF format.
The Green Paper is organised as follows:
- The preamble set out the context behind the Green Paper, and explains its objectives.
- Chapter 1 set out our proposed statement of purpose and the thinking behind it.
- Chapter 2 discussed the external context behind our strategic planning, including issues such as international competition and public policy issues.
- Chapter 3 discussed the internal context, including issues of duplication and overlap, physical infrastructure and the University’s financial situation.
- Chapter 4 outlined a proposed new organisational structure for the University.
- Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 outlined our vision for education and research respectively.
Vice-Chancellor and Principal
Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education)
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Office of the Vice-Chancellor)
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International)
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)