Decisions relating to fees

Complaints in relation to re-crediting the learning entitlement for a unit of study or fee-help balance are handled under section 4 of the University’s Student Grievances, Appeals and Applications for Review policy.

Information on how to apply for a refund of fees and the conditions under which a refund can be given, is available on the Student Administration webpage.

For complaints about other types of fees, please contact the Student Centre.

Phone: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) or +61 2 8627 1444 (if outside Australia)
Address: Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building - G02,
The University of Sydney, NSW 2006