Non-academic matters

If you are concerned about a non-academic decision made or action taken by the University you should, in the first instance, discuss your complaint with the relevant University officer. If, following discussion with this person, your complaint is not resolved, you should address your complaint in writing to the relevant Head of School or Head of Administrative Unit.

This procedure is outlined in section 5 of the Student Grievances, Appeals and Applications for Review policy.