Research misconduct

You can make a complaint about the research conduct or behaviour of another student or University staff member or group of University students and/or staff members.

Information on what constitutes research misconduct and on how to make a complaint of possible research misconduct or misbehaviour is contained in the University’s Code of Conduct for Responsible Research Practice and Guidelines for Dealing with Allegations of Research Misconduct.