Make a complaint of student misconduct

If you wish to make a complaint of misconduct, you will need to submit a written account of the instance or instances of alleged misconduct, along with any relevant supporting material, to the Registrar, via the Student Affairs Unit.

There are 3 ways you can lodge your complaint:

Hand deliver:
Student Appeals Box (located in the foyer of the Student Centre)
Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building, G02
Darlington Campus

Student Appeals, Student Affairs Unit
Level 5, Jane Foss Russell Building, G02
University of Sydney, NSW, 2006