Skip to main content

Transcripts and academic records

There are some instances where you may need to provide a record of your studies at the University.

Certificate of current enrolment

The easiest way to access a record of your current studies is by downloading your certificate of current enrolment. This is available any time in Sydney Student (go to ‘My studies’, then ‘Enrolment’).

The certificate includes:

  • full name
  • student ID
  • DOB
  • mode of attendance (full time, part time)
  • enrolment dates
  • course and units of study you are currently enrolled in.

In most cases this should be enough to demonstrate your current enrolment. For example, visa applications, government departments, insurance and financial institutions, employers, scholarships, jury duty, accommodation and student discounts.

If you find this still doesn’t meet your requirements, you can submit a request for letter form (pdf, 505 KB).

Student Centre

Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building, Darlington Campus
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Last updated: 11 August 2017


Tell us if there is anything wrong with this page

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

This is for feedback on the website only. If you need help or advice with anything else please contact the Student Centre.