How to apply for financial assistance
- Applications need to be made in person. However, for students who are not studying at the Camperdown/Darlington campus (eg Cumberland, Rozelle, Camden, Conservatorium etc) phone interviews may be arranged. Discuss this when you call to make your appointment.
- Complete a Financial Assistance Application Form and then make an appointment to see the Financial Assistance Officer by calling (02) 9351 2416.
- On arriving for an interview at the Financial Assistance Service, your student ID card will need to be presented.
- Interviews may take up to half an hour to discuss your application.
- The Financial Assistance Service will notify you via your university email with the outcome of your application. Please allow 2-3 working days for the notification email.
- If approved, you must return to the Financial Assistance Service to sign your loan agreement - these can be faxed on request.
- If approved, you will also need to provide a Banking Authority form