How to apply for financial support
You will need to complete the online application then arrange an interview with the responsible officer.
- Complete the online application:
- Access Sydney Student Portal via MyUni, using your UniKey and password
- Go to the My Finances tab and choose the link for Scholarships, Prizes, Bursaries and Loans
- Choose the link to apply for Financial Support and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Appointments are in person, generally take about 15 minutes and can be scheduled between 9.30am and 4.15pm Monday to Friday. You can:
- Telephone us on 02 8627 8112, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, a suitable time period during business hours for us to call you,and a brief outline of what you need assistance for, or
- Make your appointment in person at Reception, Level 5, Jane Foss Russell Building G02, City Road Darlington
If your studies are not located on the main campus, or you are on placement and therefore unable to attend in person at the office you can request a telephone appointment. The responsible officer will telephone you at the agreed time.
- Attend your appointment:
Please come to reception, Level 5, Jane Foss Russell Building G02, City Road Darlington. http://sydney.edu.au/maps
Let the receptionist know you are here for your financial support appointment.
Need to cancel or reschedule?
Please telephone or email us to let us know you are unable to attend you appointment. You can arrange a new appointment time if you need to.
Please be aware that it can take between 4 and 10 working days for any money to be deposited into your account. If this is a difficulty you should mention it to the responsible officer at the time of your appointment.