How to apply for financial support
- Applications need to be made in person. However, for students who are not studying at the Camperdown/Darlington campus (eg Cumberland, Rozelle, Camden, Conservatorium etc) phone interviews may be arranged. Discuss this when you call to make your appointment.
- Complete a Financial Support Application Form and then make an appointment to see the responsible Officer by calling (02) 8627 8112.
- On arriving for an interview at the Scholarships and Financial Support Service, your student ID card will need to be presented.
- Interviews are generally about fifteen minutes, but it may take up to half an hour to discuss your application.
- The Scholarships and Financial Support Service will notify you via your university email with the outcome of your application. Please allow 2-3 working days for the notification email.
- If approved, you must return to the Scholarships and Financial Support Service to sign your loan agreement - these can be faxed or scanned and emailed on request.
- If approved, you will also need to provide a Banking Authority form