Bridging Course in Academic Literacy and Learning 2013
This course will help you to be better prepared for the reading and writing tasks that you will be expected to complete for your assignments at University.
19-22 February 2013
- Tuesday, February 19, 9am to 12noon, 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday, February 20, 1pm-4pm
- Thursday, February 21, 1pm–4pm
- Friday, February 22, 1pm–4pm
Total hours = 15
Plus a further hour per day of independent study.
Learning Centre, Room 722, 7th floor Education Building
Who can attend
This if a free course to selected students who have accepted an offer to study at the University of Sydney.
Who is eligible to apply
Students entering the University in the following categories:
- Broadway program
- Transition from VET course
- Students entering University under the Social inclusion initiative
- Students entering the University under the Principal’s Recommendation initiative
If you think you fit any of these categories, please contact the Learning Centre on 9351 3853 or by email at
- Note: Places in the course are limited. If applicants exceed places, selection will be based on a diagnostic writing task and places will be offered to students who are assessed by Learning Centre lecturers as likely to benefit most from the course.