Services offered by the Learning Centre
- a central program of workshops
- a faculty program
- Workshops in English Language and Learning (W.E.L.L.)
- an Individual Learning Program (ILP)
- online learning resources
- publications of learning resources
- library facilities
The Central Program includes workshops in study skills, academic reading and writing, oral communication, examination skills, and postgraduate research and writing skills.
The Centre also cooperates with faculties and other Units of the University in designing and providing programs for students to suit the specific demands of particular degree courses.
How do I comment on, compliment or complain about the Learning Centre?
You can talk or write to the Head of the Learning Centre.