Student Support Services
- is responsible for the provision of integrated student support and development services focused on students' academic and personal needs throughout their academic career
- provides expert advice to Faculties and other areas of the University in the management of students at risk, critical incidents, and other circumstances that impact on student welfare
- is involved in the development and provision of orientation and transition programs
- contributes to the University meeting statutory obligations under State and Commonwealth legislation
- is located within the DVC (Education) portfolio.
For more information regarding the Student Support Services see:
Director, Student Support Services
The Director provides leadership and policy on all matters relating to student support, orientation and transition, and equity services at the University.