Applications for enrolment in Summer & Winter School are invited from:
- Current University of Sydney students
- Previous University of Sydney students
- graduates of the University of Sydney
- students who have suspended or deferred study at the University of Sydney
- Future University of Sydney students
- students who have been offered a place in a degree, diploma or certificate course at the University of Sydney but not yet enrolled
- students who have completed their HSC (Year 12), or university preparation course, but have not yet received an offer and are interested in studying one of the first year units on offer in Summer School, with a view to further university study
Many students from other Australian universities take advantage of our large program to accelerate their degree at their home institution. The Summer & Winter Schools are also an ideal opportunity for students to sample university life in Sydney and find out whether they want to continue their studies at the University of Sydney. We invite applications from:
- local Australian students from any tertiary institution in Australia
- overseas students currently enrolled at any Australian educational institution who have a valid Student visa
- overseas students visiting Australia who have a valid Tourist visa (eg Study Abroad or Exchange students, students from institutional partners, gap-year students or other students enrolled in an overseas University.)
- members of the public who meet the educational qualifications required by the faculty
Applicants must meet prerequisites and english language requirements, or any special entry requirements for their chosen unit of study (this information is available through the subjects list).
Please refer to the checklist and provide all documents within three days of your application.