Applications for enrolment in Summer & Winter School are invited from:
- Current University of Sydney students
- Cross-Institutional and Non-Award Students
- Previous University of Sydney students:
- graduates of the University of Sydney
- students who have suspended or deferred study at the University of Sydney
- Future University of Sydney students:
- students who have been offered a place in a degree, diploma or certificate course at the University of Sydney but not yet enrolled
- students who have completed their HSC (Year 12), or university preparation course, but have not yet received an offer and are interested in studying one of the first year units on offer in Summer School, with a view to further university study
Applicants must meet prerequisites and english language requirements, or any special entry requirements for their chosen unit of study (this information is available through the Unit of Study list.
Please refer to the checklist and provide all documents within three days of your application.