Online Applications Only
Please note that all Summer School and Winter School applications are online only.
How to Apply
- Students new to the University of Sydney need to register for a TempID
- Login to My Summer Study.
- Search the subject list for a subject you wish to apply for.
- Check that the timetables of subjects do not clash.
- Click “apply now”.
- Fill out the prerequisite permission details.
- Select your payment method.
When lodging an application, you will be requested to provide information relevant to your current study, for example:
- personal details
- current enrolment status and relevant enrolment history
- subject selection
- confirmation of prerequisites
- request for prerequisite waiver or degree rule permission (if applicable)
- method of payment (you can pay online with a credit card or send other payment within 3 business days)
Note: Students from other universities will need to upload their transcripts and if English is not their first language their IELTS results.
Once your web application is submitted you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
You can log in to My Summer Study at any time to track the progress of your application, make payments or request permission for waivers.