Contacting the Summer School office
- Where is the Summer School located?
- What is the Summer School phone number?
- When is the Summer School office open?
- Can I email you?
- How will you contact me?
The Summer School is located in the Institute building (H03), City Road, room 228.
The phone number is 9351 5542.
- If you need to leave a message please leave your SID number and your telephone number twice at the beginning of your message and the time and date when you called.
- Always check the Frequently Asked Questions first. You may find your answer there. If you leave a phone message we will endeavour to ring you back within 24 hours but you need to be aware that often the phones are very busy.
- The Summer School is open from 9.30 am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday for student enquirers.
Yes, you can email us on , however, before you email us check through the Frequently Asked Questions first, as often your question and answer will be there.
Current students of the University of Sydney are provided with a student email account which all Summer school correspondence will be forwarded. New students who enrol in Summer School must provide a current email address where they can be contacted. Additionally if you provide your mobile number we will SMS important information to you.