- How can I add another subject?
- How can I withdraw from a subject?
- Will I get my fees back if I withdraw from a subject?
Log in to the Registration Centre, go to "Avaliable Subjects" and find the unit (and stream where applicable) that you wish to add.
Click on the green enrol button. Complete the prerequisite questions (if applicable) and then select your payment method.
Log in to the Registration Centre, go to "My Subjects" and click the red button on the unit you wish to withdraw from.
- If you withdraw from a subject before the census date, you will be eligible for a refund, less any penalties as listed in the Refund Policy.
- If you withdraw from a subject after the census date you will not be eligible for a refund.