The University of Sydney provides easy access to learning assistance for all students. For example:
- Centre for English Teaching provides a range of assistance for students from non-English speaking backgrounds, for example, preparation for English proficiency tests.
- META Resource Centre is open to currently enrolled students of all faculties keen to learn another language.
- Disability learning assistance provides a range of assistance for current and prospective students of the University of Sydney who have a disability, illness or other health related condition.
- Learning Centre offers free workshops on essay writing, critical reading, oral presentation skills and time management develop essential learning skills.
- Mathematics Learning Centre offers bridging courses and on-going support in university-level maths and statistics. Individual assistance and small group tutorials are free, while there are fees for bridging courses.
Some learning assistance centres may be available during Summer School. Please check websites listed above.