The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of educational programs throughout the year. In addition to Summer School, more options are listed below for further information.
The 21st Latin Summer School
The 21st Latin Summer School will take place from Monday 19 to Friday 23 January, 2015 in the Education Building, the University of Sydney. Registrations will open mid-October. All information about the Latin School can be accessed here
Wingara Mura - Bunga Barrabugu Summer Program
The Wingara Mura – Bunga Barrabugu Summer
Program is held at the University of Sydney.
Participants stay on campus and have a unique
opportunity to experience university life, engaging
in fun, educational and engaging activities in a
supportive and inclusive environment.
At Wingara Mura – Bunga Barrabugu, your child will
learn about entry pathways and types of support
available at university, and be inspired by Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander university students and
staff. In addition, they will get to know other young
people from high schools around the country.
The University of Sydney covers all expenses,
including airfares, food and accommodation, so
there is no cost to parents or schools for your child to participate.
Further information can be found here.
- Centre for Continuing Education offers short courses;
- Professional Development Unit (Faculty of Nursing);
- Australian Centre for Health Promotion;
- Conservatorium of Music
- Transport Management - Institute of Transport Studies
- Biology - Biology Continuing Education
- Chemistry - Department of Chemistry
- English Language Requirements - Centre for English Teaching
- Physics - Physics
- Maths and Statistics - Mathematics Learning Centre
- The next round of Bridging Courses in Mathematics will run in February 2015. Details here
- Health Sciences - Bridging Courses: Physics (Health Sciences), Chemistry (Health Sciences), Grammatical Analysis
Various on-campus activities are available for future and new undergraduate students at The University of Sydney: