Performance Management & Development
The University's Performance Management and Development (PM&D) Program is the overarching process for performance evaluation including:
- confirmation (academic staff only)
- performance progression (general staff only)
- Performance Bonus Scheme.
The PM&D Program is designed to evaluate the performance of staff using specified performance objectives and ratings. Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that performance reviews are conducted with their staff and for providing support for staff development. All supervisors and reviewers are required to attend and complete training in PM&D processes before conducting PM&D reviews with their staff.
For more information see:
- Part H of the Enterprise Agreement, clauses 240-256
- Download the Performance Management and Development Policy from the Policy Register
- Download the Performance Management and Development Procedures from the Policy Register
For PM&D forms go to the HR Forms website