How we can help you
Commercial Development and Industry Partnerships is here to assist you with contractual arrangements with industry, government and other universities relating to professional services including research, technology transfer, the transfer of proprietary materials and university confidential information
Tell us about your work
To tell Commercial Development and Industry Partnerships about your work and to explore commercialisation options please refer to the Intellectual Property section for more information and forms.
To submit software please use the Software Disclosure Form (DOC).
Get help with research, testing and consulting agreements
For help with Research, Testing and Consulting Agreements please fill in the Services Request Form.
Where to take your contract
Research Grants and Contracts will assist you with
- Research funding tender research or grant applications and research agreements with non-commercial entities (including ARC Linkage applications)
- Stand alone scholarship applications and scholarship agreements (namely scholarships which are unrelated to a research agreement).
Commercial Development and Industry Partnerships will assist you with:
- Research agreements with commercial entities
- ARC Linkage Industry partners agreements (for successful applications)
- Scholarship agreements which are linked to a research agreement with a commercial entity
- Consultancy and Testing agreements with commercial and non-commercial entities.
- Tenders for research and/or consultancy for commercial entities
- Licence or Option agreements regarding University IP.
- Incoming and outgoing Material transfer agreements (MTA)
- Outgoing confidentiality agreements protecting the University’s IP
- Visitor’s agreements
- CRC Applications and Agreements