Nominations 2016 Fund Prize
Nominations are now sought for the 2016 award of the Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund Prize, which recognises discovery in medical research at the University of Sydney. Nominations should be made according the Prize guidelines, and sent by email to the Fund by Friday 30 October 2015.
- The Prize, which will comprise an award of $20,000 and a medal, will be for discovery in medical research performed principally at the University of Sydney.
- Nominees should have made a major contribution to the understanding or treatment of disease.
- The nomination should identify the potential or achievement of the discovery for therapeutic outcomes.
- Nominees should be under 45 years of age at 31 December 2015.
- It is anticipated that the award will be announced in April 2016.
- Nominations should be completed following these guidelines and a pro forma available from the Fund's Office.
Enquiries and Nomination Forms
Sue Freedman-Levy, Administrative Officer, Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund
Phone: +612 9351 6556
Fax: +612 9351 6647