2014 Fund Prize
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Nominations are sought for the award of the 2014 Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund Prize, which recognises discovery in medical research at the University of Sydney. Nominations should be made according the Prize Guidelines set out below and sent by email to the Fund's Office by Friday 22 November 2013.
- The Prize, which will comprise an award of $10,000 and a medal, will be for discovery in medical research performed principally at the University of Sydney.
- Nominees should have made a major contribution to the understanding or treatment of disease.
- The nomination should identify the potential or achievement of the discovery for therapeutic outcomes.
- Nominees should be under 45 years of age at the time of close of applications.
- It is anticipated that the award will be announced in April 2014.
- Nominations should be completed following these guidelines and a pro forma available from the Fund's Office.
The 2014 award of the Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund Prize for Discovery in Medical Research will be sponsored by The Schwartz Foundation.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 22 November 2013
Enquiries and Application Forms
Sue Freedman-Levy, Administrative Officer, Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund
Phone: +612 9351 6556
Fax: +612 9351 6647