Nominations 2017 Fund Prize
Nominations for the 2017 award of the Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund Prize, will be sought in September 2016. This call will be for researchers from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- The Prize, which will comprise an award of $20,000 and a medal, will be for discovery in medical research performed principally at the University of Sydney.
- Nominees should have made a major contribution to the understanding or treatment of disease.
- The nomination should identify the potential or achievement of the discovery for therapeutic outcomes.
- Nominees should be under 45 years of age at 31 December 2015.
- It is anticipated that the award will be announced in April 2016.
- Nominations should be completed following these guidelines and a pro forma available from the Fund's Office.
Enquiries and Nomination Forms
Sue Freedman-Levy, Administrative Officer, Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund
Phone: +612 9351 6556
Fax: +612 9351 6647