The University Publishing Service offers 8 kinds of design, ranging from traditional images to more modern buildings around the University.
Our cards are A6 in size and come supplied with white C6 envelopes. All of our greeting cards are approved by the University of Sydney Brand Unit.
Contact our client service team Robert Flicker and Patrick Grimes – who can discuss your queries, offer advice, or help create something spectacular.
|Outside Quadrangle||Quadrangle||Clocktower version A||Clocktower version B|
|Jacaranda version A||Jacaranda version B||Mixed images||Anderson Stuart Building|
Greeting card options:
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Our standard greeting cards come with a message of your choice printed on the inside in black. Samples of standard messages are printed below||If you prefer to handwrite your greeting UPS also supplies greeting cards which are blank inside||UPS enables you to create your own greeting cards with a photo supplied by you for the front of your cards. You can email us the image or supply us a CD or memory stick. Please ensure images are high resolution (300dpi or over 1Mb) to ensure the highest quality. All cards are available as portrait and landscape. If you don’t have a digital image, UPS can scan from a photo that you supply at an additional charge of $25|
Standard message ideas
- With very best wishes for Christmas and Happiness in the New Year
- Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Best Wishes for the Festive Season
- Season's Greetings and best wishes for the New Year
- Warmest greetings of the Season and every good wish for the Coming Year
- To wish you Peace, Joy and Happines for Christmas and the New Year
- Today, tomorrow and all through the year
- To wish you every happiness this Christmas Season and throughout the Coming Year
- With the approach of the Festive Season, it is a pleasure for all of us at (NAME) to extend Season's Greetings and wish you a New Year abounding with Health, Happiness and Prosperity
- With special thanks for your support throughout the year.
- Best wishes from (NAME) and all the staff of (NAME)
These cards may not be copied, photocopied, reproduced or converted to any electronic form in whole or in part without prior written approval of the University Publishing Service.