- Email () or Fax (9351 7757) your quote request through to UPMS Client Service. UPMS will endeavour provide you with a quotation within 24/48 hours.
- All new branded stationery can be ordered using the University Publishing Managed Service Online Stationery Ordering system. The online system can be used for individual and multiple items.
- For standard orders (no new branded stationery) fill out our online Requisition form or download the Requisition form in PDF format. You could also contact costumer service to receive a digital copy (9351 2004 or ).
The requisition form can be returned to UPMS by:
- Fax: +61 2 9351 7757
- In Person: Services Building G12 Level 2, cnr Codrington and Abercrombie Streets.
Please include the following information on your requisition form
- Account Code
- Your contact name, phone, fax and email
- Delivery date and time required for the job. If the job is urgent please contact customer service to discuss the feasibility of the delivery date and indicate “A MUST” on your order
- Authorisation signature
- Job description, quantity, UPMS quote number
- You can submit your artwork by uploading your file through the online system, uploading via FTP (CloudStor) or emailing directly to client service.
- For design requirements we will put you in touch with our design team for a design brief and consultation. They will create print ready artwork and arrange for proofs for you to sign off on prior to printing.
Approval & print
- Once final copy has been approved, UPMS sends your files to print and then monitors the production process through to delivery