Online stationery ordering
All standard University-branded stationery including business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips and envelopes can be ordered easily using the University Publishing Service’s online stationery ordering system.
Before your order
- Please ensure that you have your RC and PC account codes, delivery address and contact details to hand before ordering.
- Download and read the Stationery Instructions to ensure you are familiar with the Stationery Format. For orders with multiple items, download the Stationery Excel file and fill this out with your staff details in preparation for ordering. Please note that Excel data files for multiple orders will be returned if they do not comply with ordering instructions.
If you require assistance completing the fields of the Excel spreadsheet for multiple items, please contact UPS Design at
Quantities and sizes
UPS offers fixed quantities for stationery to ensure you receive the best cost and quality:
- Business cards: 250, 1000 and 2000 (90x55mm)
- Letterheads: 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10,000 (A4 210x297mm)
- With Compliment Slips: 500, 1000 and 2000 (210x99mm)
- Envelopes: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10,000 (DL:220x110mm; DLX: 235x120mm; C4: 324x229mm)
Individual and Multiple proofs will be emailed to your nominated email address. Please note that all approvals for multiple items will need to be completed at the same time before the bulk order is sent to print.
Variations to standard designs
If you wish to request a variation to standard designs, please contact UPS Customer Service via or phone +61 2 9351 2004. Variations include things such as:
- Double-sided business cards
- Business cards with languages other than English
- Volunteer and Ambassador business cards
- PhD student business cards with supervisor’s details on the reverse
- Stationery with secondary logos
- Envelope sizes other than DL, DLX and C4