Student notes printed at UPMS and sold at UCC
1. Contact your customer service representative for a quote.
2. Prepare a requisition to accompany your delivery of notes to UPMS.
3. Once processed at UPMS, you will receive a quote, which advises:
- unit cost
- total cost.
4. Once this is received we need you to supply the following as soon as possible:
- price to be charged per student note title
- account code to be credited.
5. On a monthly basis you will receive a statement as to the number of units sold and the total credited to your nominated account. Note the sales will be credited on a monthly basis.