Leaving a gift in your will
Bequests have already provided much-needed resources to support important work dedicated to animal health and welfare. A bequest to the Veterinary Science Foundation will help us:
- continue to break valuable ground in the care and treatment of all animals
- graduate world class veterinarians
- support research into both small and large animal medicine and surgery
- establish a Wildlife Health and Conservation Centre
- contribute to farm animal health and production research that will underpin Australia's livestock production industries
If you would like more information about leaving a gift in your will, the Director of the Foundation would be pleased to speak with you in confidence (please ring 02 9351 8024).