Australian Poultry Science Symposium (APSS)
The Australian Poultry Science Symposium is the premier avian science conference in Australia and attracts delegates from across Australia and from all around the World.
The 2017 event is going to be a very exciting one. We are moving away from the University Campus this year, into an inner city location. The move will allow us to access larger better quality facilities and provide a much larger range of accommodation options for delegates.
It is our goal over the coming years, to grow the attendance of this conference from around 250 people currently, up to 300-400 delegates. The move this year is the first step towards creating a bigger and better conference in the future.
There will again be an interesting array of local and international invited speakers, and as always, we will be inviting researchers far and wide to submit and present a large range of scientific papers, loaded with industry-relevant content. As usual, our extraordinary social program will also give you plenty of networking opportunities.
- 12th February 2017 - Pre-Registration
- 13th February 2017 - Registration, Presentation of Papers, Post-Graduate Introductions & Poster Session
- 14th February 2017 - Presentation of Papers & Symposium Dinner
- 15th February 2017 - Presentation of Papers, Closing of APSS
- Pre Registration -
Conservatory Bar, Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- Paper Presentations -
Grand Ballroom, Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- Poster & Cocktail Session -
Grand Ballroom Foyer, Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- Symposium Dinner -
- The Physiology of Poultry Performance
- The Challenge of Low Protein Diets
- Adult Bird Nutrition and Management
- Gut Health and Physiology
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
|4th July, 2016||30th September, 2016||3rd October, 2016||30th November, 2016|
|Paper Submission Portal opens||
Full paper submission deadline,
Online Registration available
|Registration to be completed by delegates with accepted papers for presentation otherwise they will be withdrawn from the proceedings.|