Australian Poultry Science Symposium (APSS)
The Australian Poultry Science Symposium is the premier avian science conference in Australia and attracts delegates from Asia, Australasia, the Americas and Europe. For those who attended the 25th Anniversary Event last year, I think that you will agree that our alternate venues were fantastic and very well received. It was a great way to celebrate our history, going back to some of the venues where APSS began.
APSS 2015 will be held back at our regular venue, the Veterinary Science Conference Centre. We will have another interesting line-up of invited speakers, with loads of industry-relevant content and as usual, our extraordinary social program to give you plenty of networking opportunities.
- 8th February 2015 - Informal Forum & Pre-Reistration
- 9th February 2015 - Registration, Presentation of Papers & Post-Graduate BBQ
- 10th February 2015 - Presentation of Papers & Symposium Dinner
- 11th February 2015 - Presentation of Papers, Closing of APSS & Opening of 2 day AVPA Conference
- Informal Forum & Pre Registration -
Bligh Room, Rydges Camperdown
- Paper Presentations -
Veterinary Science Conference Centre, University of Sydney, Camperdown Campus
- Post-Graduate BBQ -
Round-House Lawns, University of Sydney, Camperdown Campus
- Symposium Dinner -
YOTS - Australian National Maritime Museum, Darling Harbour
- Quality of the Egg - "Hatch-ability to edibility"
- Energy vs Protein and Amino Acids - "How to strike a balance"
- Poultry Welfare - "Driving changes across the industry"
- Emerging Technologies in Poultry Research
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
|2nd June, 2014||30th September, 2014||1st October, 2014||30th November, 2014|
|Paper Submission Portal opens||
Full paper submission deadline,
Online Registration available
|Registration to be completed by delegates with accepted papers for presentation otherwise they will be withdrawn from the proceedings.|