Create a select query using a Simple Query Wizard
- Go to Queries>New>Simple Query wizard and click OK to start the wizard.
- Select the FARMER table and select the fields in the table you want to include in your query (say FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, SUBURB and STATE).
- Similarly, select the ANIMAL table and then the fields in the table you want to include in your query (say COWID, MASTITIS and METRITIS).
- Select Detail in the next window requiring input for options between the detailed and the summary query, and click Next.
- Name the query (Say Mastitis and Metritis query) and click Finish to create the query.
The procedure to create this query is shown in this Video (Queries Wizard) (wmv) (18.9MB; 1.13min)