Enrolment & Re-enrolment
The first thing to do if you have received an offer to study with us is to accept it, as outlined in your letter of offer.
If you have done this already, go to our Enrolments site, which will take you though the enrolment process step by step.
Faculty Information you may require for Enrolment
Bachelor of Veterinary Biology/Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Information for Prospective Students 2015 - BvetBio/DVM Progression Options (pdf)
Assistance completing your online Enrolment
If you need help to complete the 3-step online enrolment process please contact the enrolment team.
- In Australia: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
- Outside Australia: +61 2 8627 1444
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Contact us using our online form
Transfer to a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) (existing DVM Students)
If you accept a full fee place (DFEE) in the DVM you can reapply for a CSP place in subsequent years, should one become available from within your cohort.
The Faculty will have an open, fair and transparent process based on merit for applicants wanting to be considered for a CSP:
- The process will be competitive
- Applicants must have completed at least one year or equivalent in the DVM
- Applicants will be assessed on their grade point average (GPA) for their first and subsequent years
- Applicants will require a distinction (GPA) to be considered for available places
Any available places will be published on the Faculty Website and will call for applications. Applications will be considered by the Faculty Admissions Committee.
Available places for 2016.