100 Years for the Faculty of Veterinary Science


The year 2010 marks a significant milestone for the University of Sydney’s Faculty of Veterinary Science as it celebrates 100 years of excellence in veterinary teaching, care and research.

Established in 1910, the Faculty of Veterinary Science is the oldest continuously operating veterinary school in the Southern Hemisphere and has become internationally recognised as a leading provider of veterinary education, animal science and research focused on the health and welfare of animals and benefit to the community.

To commemorate and celebrate, the Veterinary Science Foundation is hosting a series of events during 2010 welcoming all alumni, former and present staff, students, friends of the Faculty and the community to enjoy.