Workplace entitlements

When you start your higher research degree, you are entitled to a PC and desk space at the University. Most computers are situated in the postgraduate room of the building you are based in. A lap-top computer may be made available at the discretion of the Supervisor.

It is the responsibility of your Postgraduate Coordinator to make sure you have these entitlements. So, don’t be afraid to contact your Coordinator if there are any issues regarding desk space and your PC. For those of you work off campus or overseas, it will be worthwhile finding out where you can get desk space should you find yourself on campus.

The Postgraduate Student Administrator Tess La-Lande ( also be called upon to help you out with these entitlements.