5th Year Veterinary Student Intern Program Requirements
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to commence the 5th Year Veterinary Student Intern Program (VSIP):
1. Have completed successfully all units of study between years 1 to 4.
2. Have read the Faculty’s “Occupational Health and Safety Disclosure Policy” and completed and submitted during 4th year an “Enrolment Disclosure Form” to the Faculty.
3. Have purchased through the Faculty’s VSIP Radiation Monitoring Program, a radiation monitor for a 12 month period. The cost of a 12 Month monitoring service, including postage to and from the student to the monitoring service.
4. Have purchased a minimum of two Faculty VSIP protective coat tops.
5. Have purchased a Faculty VSIP Name badge.
6. Have had their photo taken and signed an Authority Agreement Form.
7. Have purchased an Intramural Rotations & Extramural Rotations Handbook & CD.
It is recommended that students commencing the 5th Year VSIP have the following; however, it is not a requirement:
1. A mobile phone.
2. A lap top computer
3. Your own transport
1. VSIP Name Badge: $10.00 via Veterinary Science Pay On Line
2. VSIP Radiation Monitoring 12 Months can be purchased for $115.00 per annum on line via Veterinary Science Pay On Line
Please note: this fee may increase after 1 July 2016.
3. VSIP Handbooks can be downloaded online, or purchased through Publish Partner
Above purchases are to be paid for by 31st May 2016 via the relevant hyperlinks above.
4. VSIP protective coat tops: $29.95 each purchased via Faculty On-line Store. A copy of your invoice is to be emailed to email@example.com.