Objectives of the Dairy Research Foundation
- Finance and undertake research relevant to the problems of the Australian dairy industry.
- Promote the extension of worldwide research findings to the industry.
- Provide advice to the dairy industry on practical problems encountered in the field.
- Assist in the scientific training of experts to service the dairy industry.
- Raise financial support for these purposes.
- The DRF has continued to achieve the above goals in the past 10 years, attracting an average of $1 million in funding per year.
- The success is also evidenced by an increasing amount of research, publications, industry funds and number of students as shown in detail in the DRF Annual Report's.