The first thing to do if you have received an offer to study with us is to accept it, as outlined in your letter of offer.
If you have done this already, go to our Enrolments site, which will take you though the enrolment process step by step.
- In Australia: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
- Outside Australia: +61 2 8627 1444
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Contact us via online enquiry.
Courses Online search
Ask a question about specific degree
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Animal and Veterinary Bioscience)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (BVetBiol/DVM)
Postgraduate Coursework Courses
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Science
- Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Public Health Management
- Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Public Health
- Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Animal Science
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Public Health
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Public Health Management
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Studies
- Master of Animal Science
- Master of Veterinary Public Health
- Master of Veterinary Public Health Management
- Master of Veterinary Studies