How much will the residential cost?
Students are required to pay a Residential Registration to cover the organisational costs of the residential.
The Residential Registration fees for each residential are as follows (All fees in Australian dollars):
VETS7025 Leadership, People & Organisations: A$300
VETS7026 Leadership: Managing Change: A$180
VETS7027 Project Management: TBA
Costs covered by the Residential Registration:
- Tea, coffee and water at the residential
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea*
- One evening meal(applicable for Feb residentials only )+
- Some stationery and printed course material **
*Please notify Program Administration of any dietary requirements on +61 2 9036 6364 or .
+This normally relates only to the Annual Residential Dinner that is held in the mid-week of the residentials of Leadership, People & Organisations and Leadership: Managing Change units of study.
**Some material relates to those necessary for the residential units of study and study guides for proceeding units of study in the subsequent semester.
Costs not covered by the Residential Registration:
- Welcome and/or Get-together Dinners
- Accommodation (see Accommodation section for options)
- Transport to and from Sydney (if necessary)
- Transport to and from the campus
- Breakfast and dinner