Enrolment & Re-enrolment

The first thing to do if you have received an offer to study with us is to accept it, as outlined in your letter of offer.

If you have done this already, go to our Enrolments site, which will take you though the enrolment process step by step.

Faculty Information you may require for Enrolment

Census Dates

The census date in each semester is the date by which any administrative matters must be finalised. The census dates are 31 March for the February semester and 31 August for the July semester.

For more information on census dates, please access the Important dates.

Candidature or Course Transfer

If you are enrolled in a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma and wish to transfer your candidature to a Masters or to another course, you can lodge a Course Transfer request on Sydney Student by 28 February or 30 June of each academic year. Please refer to the students’ website for further information.

Credit for Previous Study

A candidate who, before admission to candidature, has spent time in graduate study and, within the previous five years, has completed coursework considered by the dean to be equivalent to units of study prescribed for the course, may receive credit of up to a maximum of 25 percent of the requirements for the degree:

  • 6 credit points of the requirements of the Graduate Certificate in VPHMgt;
  • 9 credit points of the requirements of the Graduate Diploma in VPHMgt; or
  • 12 credit points of the requirements of the Masters in VPHMgt from within the articulated VPHMgt program.

Please also read the Faculty Resolutions and Coursework Policy 2014 in conjunction with the above information to ensure you comply with the requirements.

Applyling for Credit for Previous Study

If you wish to transfer from another university or gain credit for your previous study, you can apply for advanced standing or credit.

  1. Lodge your application or request for credit on Sydney Student
  2. Upload supporting documents such as certified copies of your academic transcripts; and/or course outline and content of previously studied units of study
  3. You are required to include the following information about the courses you have studied:
  • Detailed course outlines including subject descriptions, methods of teaching and assessment, reading lists, number of hours of teaching, etc.
  • The academic level of the units studied (e.g. First Year, Second Year).
  • An explanation of the grading system used at your institution.
  • Information on the total units of study requirement (i.e. how many credit points are required) for the completion of the degree you were taking at the other university.

Assistance completing your online Enrolment

If you need help to complete the 3-step online enrolment process please contact the enrolment team.


  • In Australia: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
  • Outside Australia: +61 2 8627 1444

We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.

Contact us using our online form