How does online learning work?
Student learning is facilitated through interaction, engagement with one another and with problem solving workplace relevant activities. Students use new knowledge in a real-life context and actively collaborate to construct knowledge. This is achieved by providing students with access to:
- a wide range of experienced teachers– suitably qualified experts working in the area in which they teach
- online spaces for discussion in every unit of study, in which students participate in a range of activities that scaffold their social and learning interactions
- clear expectations and processes, including provision of clear, relevant learning outcomes, clear assessment expectations, rapid feedback on work, quality teaching materials and learning and assessment tasks that reflect the activities they will complete in the workplace
- a requirement to work together – a challenging experience that can involve several time zones, cultural backgrounds, work and study habits, learning styles, disciplinary backgrounds and software expertise
- Click this link to obtain further information about our educational model.