The residentials are a compulsory part of the Leadership and Project Management units of study and are held before the start of each semester at The University of Sydney's Camperdown campus. They are structured to maximise opportunities for skill development, critical enquiry and professional interaction with other students and facilitators. Group activities such as informal modified lectures, tutorial exercises, discussion groups and small-group tasks are incorporated into the residential program.

Obtaining Visas for Travel

All people who are not Australian citizens must have an authority, in the form of a visa, to enter and stay in Australia. With the exception of New Zealand citizens, travelling on New Zealand passports, all international students must obtain a tourist visa or Electronic Travel Authority before travelling to Australia. Further information is available on various Visitor visa options at the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs website.

International students please note that the expectation is that you will complete your course from your home country and you are not able to use enrolment in these courses to obtain a student visa to enter Australia. Depending on where you are coming from, you may need to obtain a visa for short stays for residential sessions.

More information about Residentials

For more detailed information about the dates for upcoming Residentials, where to book accommodation, and how to get to the residential venue etc, please visit this site: Residential Information