Veterinary Public Health Management (VPHMgt)
Veterinary Public Health Management is a postgraduate distance program, delivered online with short residential sessions, directed towards career enhancement for animal health professionals.
Integrating scientific skill and leadership competence, the program has been created to address the increasing need for veterinarians and animal scientists with developed skills to benefit the health of the whole community.
An innovative world-class program, training veterinary public health leaders.
- We will educate and graduate leaders in veterinary public health management.
- We will work with the livestock industries to provide outstanding veterinary public health professionals to meet their needs.
- We will work to ensure the financial viability and sustainability of the Veterinary Public Health Management Program.
- We will partner with other outstanding educational programs in veterinary and human public health management.
- We will become a successful role model for other flexible coursework Masters degree programs within the University of Sydney.
- We will use the expertise we acquire while developing the Veterinary Public Health Management Program to assist the development of other flexible coursework Masters degree programs in areas of critical need, such as veterinary pathobiology.