- Master of Business Administration (Executive), Australian Graduate School of Management (2001-2005)
- Bachelor of Arts, Calcutta University. Majored in English Honours and Economics (1991- 1994)
- Diploma in Systems Management from National Institute of Information Technology, Calcutta (1991-1992)
- Diploma in Television Presentation from Television Presentation Ltd, Australia (2000)
- Certificate in Announcing and Presenting from Australian Film, Television and Radio School (2010)
Karen has been an Adjunct Faculty member of the Australian School of Business (UNSW) teaching on AGSM (Australian Graduate School of Management) Programs since 2006. She has consistently received outstanding evaluations from course participants.
Karen brings significant corporate experience into her facilitation drawing from her 12 years in a large corporate which includes 8 years as General Manager at Telstra Corporation looking after transformational change. She is also able to draw on unique overseas experience.
She now assists organisations undertaking transformational change with a particular emphasis on cultural change. Her focus is on influencing and embedding sustainable outcomes. She is passionate about working with individuals who are committed to extending their management and leadership capabilities.
Karen instructs in the areas of Executive Leadership and Change management and has conducted short courses for organisations including Qantas, QBE, IAG, Telstra, ANZ amongst others.
She also teaches on the Executive MBA across all areas of Organisational Behaviour, including Managing People in Organisations, Managerial Skills, Managing Change and the Accelerated Learning Laboratory.
Beginning in February 2012, Karen has taught the VETS7025 Leadership People and Organisations Residential and will do so for many years to come.