- Aetiology and pathogenesis of feline chronic renal disease
- Role of cell mediated immunity in the control of feline coronavirus infection and the pathogenesis of feline infectious peritonitis
- Investigations into the ‘immunological memory’ of dogs vaccinated with commercial vaccines against canine parvovirus and canine distemper in Australia
- Investigating the role of feline herpesvirus in feline eosinophilic granulomas
- Virulent Rhodococcus equi decontaminated strategies on horse farms.
- Investigating symbiosis between virulent Rhodococcus equi and protozoa.